Monday 1 April 2019

Posters and Zine

Following the completion of the 2nd draft of my essay, I have further developed the format which my produced work will come in. The idea of doing a double sided poster with a flow chart on the back was good, but actually I have decided that I need to better reflect specifically what I have found about each poster in my essay. Also it would have been difficult to do a flow chart, which ties in with the difficulties I found in doing a manifesto; there aren’t set rules to follow for a movie poster. I am going to print the 4 posters I have created, which will demonstrate an engagement with the 4 case studies in my essay, and accompanying the posters will be a small zine/publication which will simply display some of the other ideas for the posters which I didn’t take forwards along with some text talking about my thought process. This will basically give light to my whole process and approach to making these posters, being able to see ideas and not just the final result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COP Presentation - Feedback

In general, the feedback for my cop proposal was positive. My essay question makes sense and does not need to be altered and the research a...