Monday 1 April 2019

Zine Design - Ideas and Development

These designs for the zine very much continue on from my research and my initial ideas/mockups I made for the poster zine. I want the main focus to be on the posters, so for that reason, the design is very minimal, putting the posters on full pages with small amounts of body text. The main typeface I use for the title and the numbers is ‘Gastromond’ a stylised bold serifed font which doesn’t draw any attention way from the posters and does a good job at referencing the history of some of the classic posters being referenced. A few final design decisions need to be made still, I might add in little annotations for specific posters and I need to consider the production which I think will be fairly simple, reflecting the design. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

COP Presentation - Feedback

In general, the feedback for my cop proposal was positive. My essay question makes sense and does not need to be altered and the research a...